Sunday, March 20, 2011

snoozing is fundamental

dear diary,
so friday night me n duk duk decided to play who could stay up the longest and yippee, i won! but boo hoo that also meant i was kinda too pooped to do much of anything yesterday other than catch up on my beauty sleep, so i really don't have much to tell u other than, um, i hung out in dad's lap while he did stuff. which really was nice cuz his lap is nice n big n cozy.  mom says it is good that i caught up on my sleep cuz today she says she needs me help on a really big project.  super cool, right?  hopefully tomorrow i can tell u all about it but for now, this is me, baxter, saying...toodley-doo!

luv,
:) b

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Sure you chose a great spot for your beauty sleep!
I will be back to know about your big project!
Happy sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

wanlai2001 said...

Hee hee :) I love to sleep on my daddy's big lap too...My mom is the Alpha Dog & Dad is Beta (Bed) hee hee :)

HH and The Boys said...

Baxter, you do look super comfy on your dad's lap. It's nice to have a day to catch up.

pawhugs, Max

Bludog said...

That June Pug is here - she and that fawn Bruce are on my mom's lap. My nose is out of joint, and my weekend is RUINED.

kalyxcorn said...

good afternoon loreza, odie, max, miss bludog n everybuddy! my uncle dana is making sourdough pancakes and we are going to have them with the homemade jam he made yesterday. well, at least i hope all of us are going to have them. i do not see a place setting for me at the table..yet.

oh miss bludog, please tell molly i know exactly how she feels. june pug is very cute but i bet she breathes all snorty n stuff and that so would put me out - and if i had to share mom n dad's laps with her. :) b

Jordan said...

Haha, this is too cute!! It made me smile :)

kalyxcorn said...

thank u miss spring showers! are u the fairy that brings may flowers? :) b

Jordan said...

Haha, I wish little Baxter!! But I'm not much of a fairy ;)
*hugs*
Jordan