Saturday, March 19, 2011

strawberry delight

dear diary,
soon it will be the time when strawberries are very plentiful but for now, i am so happy cuz guess what -  i got my first strawberry of the year! yep, this is me, nibbling at the strawberry that i have been nursing for a couple of days now, cuz mom says i should not eat it all at one time.  which i do not completely understand, though duk duk thinks it has something to do with the fact that it is not sunday and i think he might be right because u never hear about strawberry fridays or saturdays or strawberry any day except sunday.

anyhow, i hope u r having a wonderful saturday and i hope i do too!

toodley-doo!
b.   :)


9 comments:

M.A said...

yummm! I didn't know we can eat strawberries! My mom has been holding out on me! But- she does give me blueberries!

annie said...

I will have to try the strawberries. My pack only eats blueberries and then only when they are a little soft, otherwise they become staining play toys!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I love strawberries! And blueberries and rasberries and blackberries and all those other berries. :) Looks yummy!

wanlai2001 said...

Odie: Dear Baxter, I am so envious! I ate some last week and got soft stool. Mom says maybe strawberries are not good for my tummy. :(

kalyxcorn said...

hi miss maryanne! well considering odie's tummy wasn't happy with it, i guess u should try only a tiny amount with kona. but i am so excited to try these blueberries u talk about!

hi annie! boy, u too with the blueberries? mom has so been holdin out on me!!

and i can eat raspberries? oh miss forest faery how come nobody tells me these things??

oooh, so sorry odie! i guess that might be another reason why mom doesn't let me eat much at one time. i hope your tummy is better now - what treats do u like to eat? :)

Lorenza said...

I love the collage, Baxter!
The strawberries here are not very sweet so I don't like them a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bludog said...

We like blueberries here ... and Craisins (not raisins - just sweetened dried cranberries)

wanlai2001 said...

Dear Baxter, I am crazy about greenies. I will make sure I have one after bath every Saturday. Mom will hide it somewhere and I have to find it. It's fun! I eat very slowly so Mom is not worried. Recently I am also crazy about Kong biscuit.

Odie the greenies fanatic

Anonymous said...

Check with your mom, Baxter- maybe she'll let you try some rasberries and see if they hurt your tummy or not! :)