Wednesday, April 27, 2011

double posties: larger than life

A little behind the scenes peekypoo at what was going on all the while Baxter enjoyed his doggie pupsicle and subsequent moseying, til finally the scent of the empty pupsicle container lure him back inside and cause him to crash my Etsy photo shoot.

oh pardon me, large dachshund head that looks like me in a modern wire and block sort of way, if u are not going to be needing that delicious smelling plastic tray that has just fallen down behind you, would u mind passing it my way? i seem to be a little tied up at the moment otherwise i would get it myself. :)



Yep, doggie pupsicles? Tummy love <3

6 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

did the dashund head that looks like you answer you?

pawhugs, Max

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, he said no way jose do i even look like i can do sumptin like that? cuz i'm all head and no body!! luckily mom caved cuz i looked so pitiful that she brought it to me to lick very clean. though i wish she would have let me chew on it the way i wanted. but i understand that is so we can make more. yummmmm!

M.A said...

Oh bummer he didn't answer you!

Melinda said...

I'm totally curious about the doggy pupsicle... I'm sure it's delish and Willie would love one! ;)

kalyxcorn said...

oh miss smitten - read all about it now at my friend miss hannalei's blog here!

Riley Mae said...

Baxter, if you were not tied up would you 'run away'?
Paw hugs & licks,
Riley Mae