Wednesday, April 27, 2011

pupsicle









dear diary,
yippee skippee! guess what i did yesterday.  well, okay, i am sure u can guess it cuz i am showing u pictures. and as u might imagine the doggie pupsicle that mom gave me was very tasty and just the thing to cool me off before i went on a tiny safari of my very own while mom did some etsy picture stuff in the garage. whoo, what a nice suprise considering how gray and thundery it was in the morning.

anyhoo, with me n duk duk still on spring break, tomorrow i am hoping that we can go go kart racing or at least maybe take my car out for a spin around the block.  it has not been out since last summer cuz it is a convertible and u know, it gets kinda cold when u pedal as fast as we like to go.

well diary, i hope u r having a wonderful wednesday!  

toodley-doo!
b :)

ps - thank u miss hannalei for posting all about how to make your very own pupsicles here on her lovely blog!! 

10 comments:

Hannalei said...

Awesome pupsicle. I just found one that will make 4 at a time along with recipes. Yay!! Looks like you had a wonderful day! :)

M.A said...

Interesting... I just posted a comment and it gave me a weird google needing my phone number prompt. And that comment isnt showing up...

Anyway.... What I said in that comment was....

Thanks for the idea! Maybe mommy will read this and make me some pupsicle too! I've never had it before!!

kalyxcorn said...

oooh, miss hannalei, do fill in details pleeze, cuz mom said she would make them for me!!

whoo, that IS weird. tell me if that happens again! and yes kona, those pupsicles are DELISH!!! :) b

HH and The Boys said...

Yum... those pupsicles look great... Does anyone make catsicles?

pawhugs, Max

Anonymous said...

Mmm... those pupsicles look and sound delicious! Have fun with the car! ;)

Bludog said...

What is the recipe for the pupsicles? Max already loves ice cubes, so this would really make him happy. Of course, they'll have to be made in an extra large size for Mr. Big (Max), but even Molly might enjoy a flavored pupsicle - although she'd prefer a pint of Ben and Jerry's.

kalyxcorn said...

ooh max i bet we could make tuna fish catsicles!

thank u miss taylor lynn! hoping to do sumptin soon but it is getting very close to lunchtime and u know, i really want to be available for that!! :)

hello miss bludog! ha remember that day when my pink tongue made its return for the year? well, mom put ice in my water and it seemed really exciting for a second and then i left it on the rug to melt. me so likey the flavored stuff! i will see if miss hannalei might post on her blog the recipe cuz me so wants to try it!! :)

Hannalei said...

Your woof ... is my command... I had to dust the poor blog off first tho.. .Hehe :)

kalyxcorn said...

thank u miss hannalei! i updated this entry to link to your postie! :)

Riley Mae said...

I bet those pupsicles were awesome! Looks like they made a good snack!
Paw hugs & licks,
Riley Mae