Thursday, April 7, 2011

double posties etsy fresh: mother's day & father's day cards and more



Yippee! I just uploaded some new paper goodies to Etsy and couldn't wait to share a peekypoo.  And no, you're not imagining things, there's actually a kitty in the mix - a sweet little everyday card featuring Baxter's buddy Honeybear!

To celebrate all these new goodies and more, type in OHAPPYDAY at checkout to get 5% off your total order, good on anything in the shop, now thru this entire weekend!  I'll be watching and reloading listings so fret not if a card is missing.  And I know, it seems early to be thinking about these things, but Easter is only 17 days away, Mother's day is in May, and Father's day is in June. And goodness knows how many birthdays and anniversaries there are to celebrate as well.  Why be stuck at the card store so many times when you're only a click away from happy happy cute cute? :)

12 comments:

Melinda said...

Great cards, I'm off to take a peek! :)

kalyxcorn said...

why thank u for visiting! and i must say, i really really luv that u and your daughter do all that u do!! :) b

kalyxcorn said...

why thank u for visiting! and i must say, i really really luv that u and your daughter do all that u do!! :) b

Sue Walls said...

Oh, cannot wait....off to see the cards now. Loved the last card I purchased. :)

Melinda said...

Oh,and there's another! Dreams of Fae (Taylor Lynn) is my daughter also. We seem to be invading the land of blogs!!! They pointed me towards your blog, they both enjoy it so much!

Lorenza said...

PAWESOME!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos, as usual! That cat is so cute... but I think my favorite might be the one with Baxter peeking over his glasses. Priceless! xD

kalyxcorn said...

aw thank u Lorenza and miss Taylor lynn! So have u had your spring break yet? i am so looking forward to mine. me n duk duk have that new unshrink ray gun to design. ooo, i so need to look for despicable me 2day!:)

Jordan said...

Looovvveee it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, since I'm homeschooled I don't really get the same breaks as most people... so I don't have spring break, but I also haven't done schoolwork in a month or so. We decided to take a little vacation. ;D Good luck designing that ray gun over your break!

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I'm not quite sure how I found your blog, but I've been admiring your weenie dog and stumbled onto your etsy shop! It's always fun finding fellow etsians in places you don't expect.

Anyway, I figured I may as well share a painted portrait with you of a weenie dog, since it relates lol:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/68186525/humble-weenie-dog-painted-miniature

good luck with your shop and blog!
Tory

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Those cards would be a perfect compliment to any of the awesome Father's Day gifts available from Etsy!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dca903295046d9127f949fd/fathers-day?ref=pr_treasury