Tuesday, April 12, 2011

strawberry snackies forever


dear diary,
dad says not to worry about aliens tracking the signals from our new router because the pollen that is everywhere now helps to diffuse the signal so it doesn't go into outer space. i am very relieved. cuz i really didn't want to have to go to school wearing my foil hat today on account of it being picture day n all.

anyhoo, this is me, enjoying another nice nibbleypoo of strawberry while also enjoying some wonderful snuggle blankie time with my dad.  in fact i enjoyed it so much that i sorta forgot about the diorama me n duk duk were supposed to make til late yesterday evening. whoopsie. luckily teacher said me n duk duk could have an extra day if we promised not to make them out of scooby doo toys like we did last time for the underwater mammal exhibit.  i guess the teacher is on to us.  luckily, she did not say anything about not using our transformer bots or our rockem sockem robots so i think we still have some options to make a very interesting display. wish us luck!!

toodley-doo!
b. :)

10 comments:

Melinda said...

Mmmmm, that strawberry looks delish! And what could be better than a warm lap to snuggle on? That diorama can definitely wait! :)

Anonymous said...

At least you've got a backup plan for the diorama, right? :) Good luck using the robots instead! :D

HH and The Boys said...

Ohhhhh. I don't need the foil hat afterall? I was just finishing up mine. I'll save it and you alert me if I should put it on.

pawhugs, Max

Jordan said...

Looks like you had a nice day, even though you probably panicked when you remembered the diorama ;D Oh well, you can work on it today...? <3
*Hugs!*
Jordan

kalyxcorn said...

yes miss simply smitten i sure thought so! :)

hello miss taylor lynn, it was duk duk's idea to use the robots, which will be pretty cool cuz well,who else has ancestors who were robots? :)

hee hee,max,there is no reason why we cannot wear our foil hats 2gether sometime still. mom says how cute would that be? answer - very! :)

yes it is a good thing i can work on it today miss jordan cuz i see mom brought out some tools n junk so maybe she is going to help me! hugs 2 u back! :) b

Bludog said...

Seems like everyday is picture day at your school!

We had strawberries for breakfast at our house too.

Anonymous said...

LOL That diorama will probably be very unique!!! ;)

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, why miss bludog i think u are on to something cuz it most certainly seems true! though only one goes in the yearbook, thankfully. :)

i sure hope i get an A - if so mom says it's snackies for everybuddy! do u do dioramas at your school miss taylor lynn?

Lorenza said...

That school project sounds very interesting!
But... but... a strawberry snackie sounds much better to me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

No, I haven't really made a diorama in years... I should sometime, though, they're usually pretty fun! I bet yours is fun, at any rate! ;)