Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy father's day

dear diary,
hoo boy am i tired! even with me and duk duk taking turns, teaching lil pink puppy all the things he will need to know when he grows up really takes a lot of work and time.  in fact, being so busy with lil pink puppy has really helped me realize how much work and time dad puts in to taking care of me. and i am very very grateful. so if u r reading this dad, i just wanted to thank u and tell u how glad i am u chose me to be your puppy.  and today if u like i can read u a story too.

happy father's day! 
b. :)  <3

ps - i hope u like the poopie snake i made especially 4 u.  :) :)

8 comments:

Pia said...

baxter and duk duk look like really 2 awesome dads! and what story are you telling little pink puppy? hey, it looks like I am in your book. how did you get this book of mine? wish I could have it too!

mom put the google translator on my blog. hope it works! and she also made an english translation especially for you and duk duk, in case the google translator doesn't work.

happy fathers my big daddies!

teckel kiss kiss

kalyxcorn said...

o thank u pia! i will post a picture of the book we are reading on facebook later 2day so u can see it. it is called lochnivar and seems to be written mostly in poem so it is a little hard to read but that is good because we can take our time looking at the pictures. :) b

firstyouleap said...

Happy day to hubby! I'm sure he agrees that Baxter is a wonderful boy to father. A life filled with love, laughter and joy--what a wonderful gift!
Melinda and Jeeves, the joy generating coy boy

HH and The Boys said...

OMC!!! I think that might be my favorite picture of you, Baxter. Wonderful. Happy Father's Day to your dad...

pawhugs, Max

A MilShelb Mom said...

What a cute picture! We love it! Happy Father's Day to your Dad!
~Milly and Shelby

Alicia said...

Happy Father's Day y'all!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your daddy really appreciates the gift you made him, Baxter! ;)

And I'm sure that Lil Pink Puppy appreciates all you do for him. :)

Happy Father's day to all the daddies reading this!

Melinda said...

I'm glad you've got such an awesome dad to take care of you Baxter. And a story is a great way to say thanks! :)