Saturday, June 18, 2011

quiet time

dear diary,
i am beginning 2 wonder if the stork made a mistake when he delivered lil pink puppy to me n duk duk's toy chest. for one thing, lil pink puppy does not know how to play well with others and he is always hoggin the wii now that we showed him how to turn it on. and, he seems 2 be always asking questions and gettin into stuff that he should leave alone. diary, he even scribbled in the everygirl's detective book that mom checked out of the library and me and duk duk have not yet even finished it. then he got into duk duk's worm bin and spilled the worms everywhere and me n duk duk had to clean what was left up because lil pink puppy's tummy hurt cuz he ate so many of duk duk's worms. i cannot even begin to tell u what came out of lil pink puppy after all that if u know what i mean. p-eeeeeeew! and we had to clean that up too.

mom says he is little and that it is me n duk duk's responsibility to show him right from wrong and to teach him stuff but i cannot believe the stork would give us something that needed so much work to raise. maybe he is defective or sumptin, right? but do not worry diary, even if he is a paw and a wingfull mom says all the time we invest now will be so worth it when he grows up and can really play with us the way we want him to. i just hope it is a lot sooner than we are thinkin cuz right now it seems like forever.

anyhoo, duk duk and lil pink puppy are watching totoro right now so i thought i would grab some shut eye so i can relieve duk duk later when the movie is over. hee hee, me thinks i will show lil pink puppy how to stealth foofie so we can blame it on duk duk!

toodley-zzzzz!

b. :)

10 comments:

Hannalei said...

Utterly precious. Welcome to parenthood B! :) It's a pain in the tooshy but so beyond worth it.

Tris and Ivy's mum said...

The great thing about lil pink puppies B is that they eventually grow long legs and if he is part of your pack he will be very useful for reaching things later on when his legs grow. I know, can you believe it, long legs! I hope you and duk duk are getting paid lots of snackies for babysitting? When the lil pink puppy is bigger he'll drop extra snackies onto the ground for you too!

HH and The Boys said...

I'm with you, Baxter. I'm feeling your pain, pal. I'm responsible for showing the boys (Knuckles and Bugsy) the right from the not right. It's a challenge, but a sense of humor helps. When Knuckles used to fly off the china cabinet I would chuckle. He doesn't do that any more, but that's cuz HH gave the china cabinet away. When he stuck his head up the lampshade, and forgot to take it out before he jumped down from the bookshelf, I laughed... The lamp is gone. You catching my drift here...

Anyway... It'll all even out when you teach him the right stuff.

Good luck, pal.

pawhugs, Max

ShellePenn said...

I think you and Duk Duk have the right idea about taking shifts to sleep! Sounds like LPP is going to take a long time to settle in and learn all the things a dog should know.
Good thing he has you teaching him (and Duk Duk, too!)

Don't forget to teach him the poopie snake!! :D

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee me so hope so miss hannalei! or lil pink puppy's gonna get a new name - lil punk puppy! :)

oooh hello tris n ivy's mum! me n dukduk r thinking we really really need to get our unshrink ray gun 2 work cuz maybe it will help lil pink puppy grow faster!! :) how are your puppies by the way? :)

hee hee max it definitely sounds like u knew where me n duk duk r coming from! me thinks knuckles n ugsy n lil pink puppy all came from the same stork!! :)

kalyxcorn said...

hello miss shelle! i bet u posted while i was posting the first time - how often does that happen! me thinks i will try taking my next nap outside in the nice warm sun. well if mom will let me leave the door open so i can stay cool! :)

Pia said...

you and duk duk are really great dads! i hope little pink puppy knows that?

whish you and your big family a nice weekend! i hope you can recover fast from the long nights without sleep.

teckel kiss kiss

kalyxcorn said...

me hopes so too! pia, do u mind putting a google translator widget on your blog? me not so good with the german yet and i so wants to read about u and your adventures! :)

Pia said...

sure, my little friend. i ask mom she should try this with google translator. whatever this is!? hope it works!

hugs for you my little red friend

Anonymous said...

Wow, it sounds like you've got a lot to do now, Baxter! I hope you don't get too worn down by Lil Pink Puppy! Just think, maybe he'll start looking up to you and listening to you soon. :)