Monday, July 4, 2011

day 2: lesson plan

dear diary,
even though today is independence day i thought i should get crackin on mom's chore list and wouldn't u know  one of the things i am supposed to do is teach lil pink puppy more about being a good doxie? me thinks after duk duk and i set off a few poopie snake sparklers,  i will start teaching lil pink puppy about facial expression.  because a big part of being a good doxie is making sure your mom and dad know how u feel about everything so that they will know how to serve u better. well, even though based on the rumbly in my tummy my mom n dad don't always seem to recognize my facial expressions very well at all.  duk duk says they might be slow learners so i will not fault them for that but i must remember to tell lil pink puppy to be patient with mom n dad because their heart is in the right place.

anyhoo, here are some of the basic  faces i was thinking of teaching lil pink puppy. can u tell diary what they all mean? i sure hope so and i hope u have a happy independence day!!

toodley-doo!
b. :)

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' the faces, Baxter! You have such a wide variety of expressions, it's a wonder your mom and dad don't understand them all. ;)

Kerri said...

Having had a doxie, I'm pretty sure this is a trick question -- all of those faces mean, "Me want snackie."

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee thank u miss taylor lynn! i hope u r having a happy 4th!!

oooh, miss kerri u speak doxie pretty good!! :)

firstyouleap said...

Well done! Although I must agree that most faces are a version of I want snackie e.g. (where's the snackie, why did you eat my snackie, I'm getting tired waiting for my snackie, do I smell a snackie, why won't you give me a snackie, I see a snackie, C'mon now, give me the snackie....you get the picture!
Melinda and Jeeves (who wants a snackie)

HH and The Boys said...

Love your face every which way... very good lesson for pink puppy.

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Sarah Familia said...

This should definitely be made into a poster for wider dissemination to more doxies. What a great teaching moment!

Pia said...

great faces, baxter! i bet your mom and dad love all your faces.

i love doing the last face.

dachshund kiss

Melinda said...

Lol ~ looks like a great lesson plan Baxter!! Hope you're taking some time to enjoy a nice and relaxing holiday! :)

sio said...

All dachsie faces (regardless of dachsie) say "GIVE ME FOOD"

Jasper + Amy said...

Great faces Baxter!! I'm sure lil pink puppy is learning lots from you:)

Amy & Jasper

Baxromana said...

This reminds me of Calvin doing his school pictures.

Baxter's Dad

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee hello everybuddy!