Tuesday, July 5, 2011

day 3: a little help pleeeze?













dear diary,
well it is day three and  i was hoping not to bother dad while he was working and so i wanted to put my collar back on after taking my bath all by myself and uh, well, as u can see i am in a bit of a bind. so if u can think of sumptin before duk duk n lil pink puppy come back with the crisco,  i am all ears.  well, i would be if my collar were not holding them down. 

anyhoo once i am out of this predicament i hope u can stay and we can all share this snackie mom left for us!

toodley bye-bye!
b. :)

7 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Oh-oh... that doesn't look comfortable at all... Crisco is probably your only answer... If I were there with you, I'd use my paws to paw you out of that predicament. Remain calm.

pawhugs, Max

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are such a big boy for taking your own bath without mom or dad's help! Regarding your predicament - we suggest just slipping your collar off and go nude! Furthermore, you'll be able to sneak up on dad without him hearing your tags jingle!!!

Siol

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, Baxter. I hope you can figure out how to get your ears down - I have a feeling Duk Duk and Lil Pink Puppy would never let you hear the end of it! ;)

Taryn - The Dachshund Mom said...

What a great blog! That little cutie is so photogenic. LOVE IT! Check out my dachshund blog at http://dachshundstories.blogspot.com. I just started it so it's not near as neat looking at yours. Any tips are welcome =)

Lorenza said...

I wish I could take baths by myself!
I hope you can "fix-that-collar-issue-soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

hello everybuddy my mom is out of town and somehow that is affecting my ability to respond to all your comments but i love reading them!! :) b

Jordan said...

Haha xD Totally funny!!!! Well, it was worth a shot, Baxter ;D
"Practice makes perfect"... or maybe "better luck next time" ;)

xoxo
Jordan