Friday, July 29, 2011

practice makes perfect

dear diary,
yippee! even though me, duk duk, chocobot n lil pink puppy at all the popcorn and cotton kibble before our show started, our circus was a big hit!  but wait, we figured, there's got to be more.  so me n duk duk decided it should be even more danger doomy and so i am practicing a new trick - walking the pirate plank!  well, it would be a pirate plank if only my mom would let me paint it and put chains on it and stuff  but boo hoo we are only borrowing something from my mom's display stuff and she says the people at bucktown might not understand why there is a pirate plank with purses on it in her and auntie robin's booth.  i say, arrrrrrrrgh!  but that is okay, cuz me n duk duk have a spectacular backup plan and not to give it away or anything but let's just say right now he is searching the internet for a place that will sell fireworks to a dog or a duk.  because, well i am a dog and duk duk is a duk.  and chocobot and lil pink puppy are too little to buy fireworks.

anyhoo even though we do not have the fireworks yet, methinks i will practice more with my mom's help.  want 2 watch? 





hee hee, i hope u have a happy weekend! :)

toodley-doo!
b. :)

12 comments:

Keren Hening said...

"i dunno 'bout flames - how 'bout sparklers?"

"You may be right, Guinness, after all - wait for it - who really likes burnt wiener dogs?" ROFLMTO*

"Auntie Keren, dat's relly NOT funny!"

"Oh, yes it IS, Guinness!!"


(*roll on floor laffin my TUSH off!)

Alisha Singh said...

Your Duk Duk is super cool... pirate plank is definitely a great idea. Go Ahead...LOve all your posts dear

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee well guinness n miss keren, of course i would be wearing flameproof duds and rolling in a giant hamster ball. it would add to the coolness! :) :)

thank u miss alisha singh! :)

HH and The Boys said...

Yay!!!!!! *Jazz Paws* and *High Five* to you, Baxter. You are a fast learner. Can't wait for the fireworks.

pawhugs, max

Anonymous said...

The boys and I enjoyed a nice bowl of popcorn watching Baxter's plank walk! I agree - go for the sparklers!!

Siol

kalyxcorn said...

thank u max! :)

mmmmmmmm popcorn. miss siol can i bring my circus to your house so we can all have popcorn too? :) :) b

Anonymous said...

I Wuv you! (which is more than plain old love . . .)
You my hero Baxter! <3

- Hildy Dildy!

docsdox said...

hey baxter!

OH.MY.DOG! that's brilliant! when the circus is over, will u teach me how to do that? i could use that trick to get my tennis ball off the dining room table. i've been trying to jump, but i can't get high enough to grab it. do you take peanut butter as payment?

-ramsay

Jasper + Amy said...

What a great trick Baxter!! Me, I don't know if I have the guts to walk the plank... hee hee, get it??

Mom & I are ready for yours & duk duks circus to hit the road so we can get tix!!

*Jasper

sio said...

Baxter - You're always welcome here! I've got a three ring circus myself (I,O,and L) - I can always add on a few more!! :) Let me know - I'll get the BIG popcorn bowl out!!!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee thank u hildy! :)

oh yes ramsay i would be happy to show u and u do not even have to pay me but i would love to share peanut butter with u!! :)

hee hee i do jasper! and i will let u know when we get our show on the road. mom says before we can do that we should probably have a few more acts and so we are working on them now! :)

oooh miss siol, would otto, ike, n linus mind being in our circus? cuz we so need a ton of clowns to come out of the tiny little car and that goes on the same time as the lion act and seein's how duk duk n me are the lion tamer and lion respectively, and with chocobot and lil pink puppy selling peanuts and popcorn during all that in the audience and the bears doing their bear tricks, we kinda are out of friends! :)

kishiko said...

Good job, Baxter!
I could see you improved.
Practice makes perfect!
Kisses
Matilda