Tuesday, August 9, 2011

me no likey mondays






Tiny chumley has a sixth sense about Mondays.  When work calls me away from home and shopping for the week's groceries keep me out even longer, and his dad is too busy in the office to indulge the little kielbasa in squirrel chase after squirrel chase in the backyard.



why can't we just all eat snackies and grow cherry tomatoes?, the little kielbasa will seemingly ask when I peel away the roof from his blankie igloo to give him a goodbye kiss. that way u could stay home and we will all be together.

Sorry baby dog, I tell him between smoochy smooch after smoochy smooch on his warm little red forehead.  But I promise I will come back for you.  And I always will. 

 

5 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Don't worry, Baxter. Just stay under your blanket on Mondays. A good day to nap while you wait for your Mom.

Or... you can come over and play with the boys... They'd love it.

pawhugs, Max

Jasper + Amy said...

Aww Baxter, I know exactly how you feel. I have a special "time-machine blanket" that makes the time go by reeaaally fast so when mom comes back in the room it's like she never left... like I just took a nap & it was all just a dream:)

*Jasper

P.S. Your blankie igloo is really cool too:)

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee max & jasper, maybe so. but me don't wanna nap! mom says that blankie might be the first one she made me and it has flannel n everything on the inside but it is hard 2 remember because i have so many blankies now. i like this one for summer and my down ones for winter. oh and the electric blankie only that one is not mine and i haev to share it with whoever sits on the sofa. hee hee, which is usually just me if i can spread out just right! :)

Keren Hening said...

Moms and dads are like dat, Bax, dey always come bak. Dat' 'cause dey lub us! tee-hee-hee!

SassySashadoxie said...

Sasha here. My monday was bad, too. A trip to the vet. I'd trade ya for a nap under a blanky any day. At least, you don't get that cold stick thingy put where the sun don't shine under a blanky.

Hopes your day got better and mommy brought you a treat home. :)