Monday, August 29, 2011

time 4 lunch

Watching me spend more than what he thought was my fair share of time at my desk doing things on the computer, happy go lucky Baxter made it his priority before I left to ensure that another day would not go by with lunch being served later than he thought it should be.

mom, even though it has been cloudy most of the morning and i have been playing hungry lions of africa again with duk duk and giraffe, i am pretty sure the sun has moved from my kitty perch in the sewing room to the floor in the family room and that pretty much means that is time for us to stop what we are doing so we can eat.  

5 comments:

sio said...

B - The boys are jealous! They only get breakfast and dinner (with a few treats in between). Now they're going to demand lunch!!!

HH and The Boys said...

It's good to keep everything on schedule, Baxter. You help them stay organized...

pawhugs, Max

Bludog said...

It is amazing ... right at 5 PM each evening, rain or shine, winter, spring, summer or fall, Molly goes to the kitchen and sits in her "lair" on her little dog bed under the kitchen island/table. I don't have to wonder about what time it is when it's time for dinner!

SassySashadoxie said...

I have my human well trained. Breakfast is served no later than 8 am. Sometimes I let mommy sleep in, but most of the time I gets her up at 6 am sharp cause my tummy is grumbily. We have dinner at 4 pm or we have to get firm with her with some serious barks. No lunch, but we sometimes gets treats of pumpkin.

kalyxcorn said...

well miss sio, i do not really get breakfast only a tummy acid snackie to keep my tummy from getting so rumbly that i might throw up. so boo hoo i only get two meals a day too. speaking of jealous,mom told me she met up with ike n otto n linus and me so jealous!! :)

hee hee somebuddyh as to right max? :)

miss bludog, mom says there is a clock inside my tummy but duk duk n lil pink puppy n chocobt all cannot hear it tick but i say, feed me now!

oooh pumpkin! mayi please visit your house sometime miss sassysashadoxie? :)