Wednesday, December 14, 2011

woof mitzvah wooty booty

dear diary,
well what a difference a nap and time makes! as you already know my woof mitzvah party was a blast and even though i cannot tell you much about it, i wanted to share with you some of the swell things i got for my birthday.  here u can see me wearing some of my new wooty booty - mom n dad got me like three very nice walkies jackets and they are super cool bcuz they are the kind that cover my chest n tummy n stuff and they zip open and closed on the side for a snugger fit whichchoo know i need because i would just ensausage myself otherwise. yeah u might have already seen me in one of them from before my birthday.  but mom says it was cold so u know, i got to test it out and make sure it fit an all.  oh and as u can see i also got a very nice matching leather leash from the same place at made my woof mitzvah collar!  and, u will not see it 2day, but i got a special occasion artful collar that mom had made especially for me - it is very cool, trust me.  but i think she is right we need to save it for a special day and when u see it u will see why too.






anyhoo, just when i was thinkin that all i was getting was going to be all sorts of adulty wearable sort of stuff, duk duk n chocobot n lil pink puppy brought out their gift that they helped mom make,  and well, all i can say is i am still on cloud nine. cuz i may not have told u before but because i am the biggest when we all play cowboys n indian cops n robbers, i am always the horse and somebuddy is always riding my back.  always.  that is, up til now cuz looky!! nope, it's not a mirage, mom n duk duk n chocobot n lil pink pippu made me my very own super duper shiny brass sheriff's badge!! and yeah u know who's gonna be sheriff now...



























go ahead. make my day, pardner.


hee hee hee. 

toodley-doo!
sheriff baxter and deputy chocobot :)

12 comments:

docsdox said...

SOOPER-DOOPER-NEAT-O! hey, didja get a 6-poop-shooter to go with that nifty badge? hee! =)

-ramsay

Dachshund Nola said...

What great stuff! You look so cute. Where did your mom and dad get the jackets?
Dachshund Nola

HH and The Boys said...

OMC.... Happity Happity birthday, Baxter. You really made on on your birthday, pal. That sheriff's badge is just so neat cuz it has your name on it. No one can deny that you da man, dude...

pawhugs, Max

Bludog said...

Cowboy hat! Cowboy hat! Cowboy hat!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee well ramsay, that would be my tushie!

hi dachshund nola! my mom got them online but the brand is ruffwear so u can just google it and hoepfully u will find a place that has them on sale too. just know that even though i am big for a doxie, i wear an Xtra Small in this brand. And she thinks she will do a little altering on it still bcuz if i run i might could still get a leg caught so she will shorten the legs a little and of course makey a hole so i can wear my dapper doxie dud underneath! :)

hee hee i love my badge max! how mom got my face on there i will never know! :)

hee hee, miss bludog, me n my stetson say howdy ma'am!! :)

A MilShelb Mom said...

We love the hat!
Happy Birthday!
~Milly and Shelby

Ammo the Dachshund said...

OOH I love your badge baxter, I'm so jealous!
Looks like you had an awesome Birthday!

Kerri said...

OMG, completely eat-up-able in that last shot!

Alicia said...

Super great sheriff badge, and that cowboy hat is fab!! Y'all look T-riffic!

Anonymous said...

oooh... i love the badge and the hat is awsome.

Lovable Lily said...

Arrest me please Baxter. You are too cute for words.

I surrender,
Lily Belle

Anonymous said...

Ike says that since he didn't get to wear a red velvet pimp hat for Halloween he now wants a cowboy hat! Otto and Linus want their own, too (let's see, that would make one sheriff and 2 deputies)! Of course, now that it's getting colder, I think they each need an Elmer Fudd hat (with ear flaps that cover their ears!)

Siol