Friday, January 20, 2012

easy as 1-2-3

Hey boys and girls, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter, and I am here to talk to you today about my easy 3 step plan to total toyfriend fun! Tired of all the squeaking your toy makes when you bite down on it? Worried that your toyfriend might be gaining weight from a little too much snackie toss practice? Maybe your toyfriend is just in need of a total toyfriend makeover. With my easy 3 step plan, not only will sll these problems be addressed, but you will also have the best time of your life.  And, boys and girls, it only takes less than three minutes.  But why talk about it when I can just show you?  Are you ready?  Don't blink or u might miss it....

 

Ta-da!  But wait, want the fun to happen all over again?  Why,  just ask mom or dad to help u put everything all back inside and voila - you're ready to start back at step one again!  Super cool, right?  

Well boys and girls, speaking of super cool, it is time for me to say goodbye because I see my new toyfriend Mr Greyhogg is all ready to play EZ3 again.  And see, just like that, I am already at step 2.

This is Baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you a very happy playtime! :)


(hee hee, thank u miss steph and charlie for the wonderful hedgehog.  as u can see i had a LOT of fun with it and i will again!!  :) )


8 comments:

Alicia said...

You might want to include the disclaimer that you are a professional Dachshund, and this should not be attempted at home by amateurs. I mean, we should keep the unnecessary suffering of toy friends to a minimum.

Your pal in de-stuffing,
Oskar

Bludog said...

Are you playing Daring Dachshunds of Devon instead of Hungry Lions of Africa? In which case, Mr. Hedgehog might want to know about Prickly Ball Farm Hedgehog Hospital nearby... http://www.visitsouthdevon.co.uk/lots-to-do/hedgehog-hospital-at-prickly-ball-farm-p153823

Jasper + Amy said...

My mom knows the trick of "restuffing" my toys so I can relive the fun of tearing them apart again... it's so much fun!!

*Jasper

Anonymous said...

Can the squeeker be repaired? thats halve the fun.

A MilShelb Mom said...

Oh no! You destuffed a hedgehog? That is NOT allowed in my house. :)
(Other toys are destuffed all the time... but my hog friends are off limits.)
~Milly and Shelby

Lorenza said...

Wow!
Pretty impressive tutorial!
I am going to practice it... now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

HH and The Boys said...

That's a wonderful toy and it's good your mom has the skills to put it back together... Very nice.

pawhugs, Max

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee i should! thank u for that very important reminder oskar!!:)

miss bludog, methinks my new toyfriend will get to know that place very well! it is a good thing he came with toyfriend insurance. :)

yep they are just like new again arent they jasper, only mistermiss anonymous is right, the first time is the best cuz of the squeaker. i do not know why mom always takes those away.

oh wow milly n shelby. i wonder why that is.

yippee i hope u had fun playing too lorenza.

and u r right max, it is nice. :)