Sunday, January 8, 2012

etsy fresh: love is in the air

dear diary,
well what a fun trip i had to visit my grandma and my cousin jasper and his family!  and it's kinda not over because me n duk duk and chocobot n lil pink puppy are still making our way home but guess what - since we upgraded out train tickets to business class now i have access 2 the internet and so i decided to help mom add some super cool new cards and some perennial favorites for birthdays, valentines day, and even st patrick's day!  here is just a tiny sample of whatchoo will see if u visit and yeah u know it, there's even a luchador birthday card!

anyhoo, while i was out west me n duk duk had a ton more swell ideas for cards so hopefully by the end of the month u will also see more goodies from the brought to u by baxter n duk duk series.  cuz u know, the world needs more happy cards, right?

toodley-doo!
b. :)

10 comments:

melinda said...

Baxter please ask your Mommy what kind of camera and lens she uses when she takes such wonderful pictures of you. Thank you, Mrs. Melinda

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
Those are super duper cards!
You are the best model in the world!
Happy sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

HH and The Boys said...

I love the new cards, Baxter... I'm gonna have to get HH to take a look at them.

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Dachshund Nola said...

They're beautiful!
Dachshund Nola

Anonymous said...

I love the 'cupid's warrior' shot. I think it is one of my favourite images from your entire blog.

- Miss Dixie

SassySashadoxie said...

Oh, my love the wings. Can you get airborne with those? If so can I borrows them, cause I have some bird chasing to do. heehee.

Love the newbies. I hinted to mommy she needs to add some of these to future treasuries. :) Sasha.

Sandra said...

those are some super duper cards Baxter. very impressive indeed. we especially love your luchador card. sexy!

dottie, alven, flash

Bludog said...

meebe you can do something with the frankenbutt for halloweenie!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, well miss melinda, mom says it is just a sony cybershot point n shoot. oh, in fact this is the camera. it is black. i see it like all the time. :)

thank u max and lorenza n miss dixie n dachshund nola and dottie n alven n flash! and do not tell anybuddy sasha but no i cannot really fly in the wings except when chocobot lets me use some of his glitter which is hardly like ever because he eats practically all of it!! :)

Lovable Lily said...

Oh Baxter, I'm just so in love with you! (blush.....)

Hugs,
Lily Belle