Monday, April 30, 2012

trading places

 




 
mom, now that u know i am a very good boy and do not hog the bed or fall off or anything when it is just u and me, well, i am very glad dad is coming home 2day and i missed him very much butchoo think if i ask he might trade places with me and he can sleep in my bed and i can sleep here with u from now on? u know, just the two of us, bcuz, well, my new bed u got me is orthopedic so i am sure it would really be comfortable 4 dad and , well, dad really takes up a lot of space when we are all together,know what i mean? 

- baxter, 5.3 years old, happy that his dad is coming home from having spent the weekend with family out of town, but hoping he can continue enjoying the largesse of having an entire half of a queen sized bed to himself.

(hee hee,welcome home big boyfriend! :) ) 

6 comments:

Cassie said...

How could anybody resist those eyes???
I hope they were at least good for a snack, B, if not your bed request!

HH and The Boys said...

sounds logical to me.

pawhugs, max

Anonymous said...

perhaps daddy could curl up in baxters lap?
greetings anni,the foxbrothermomma

Lorenza said...

Hmmm... I am not so sure you Dad will be happy with your request...
Maybe you can talk to him about getting a King size bed....
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lovable Lily said...

Me thinks that with those beuatiful little eyes of yours, any request (no matter how big or small) would be granted.

Good luck with your quest!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

kalyxcorn said...

boo hoo it did not work my friends. but at least i am still sleeping in the big bed!! :)