Tuesday, June 5, 2012

shop shop! father's day is not this weekend but next and didjoo get your cards yet?

 




shh, please be very quiet.  i am hiding here under the table trying to give a scary big dog the stink eye so he hopefully does not come near me. which, i am not sure if it is really working because i can smell stink all around me and it is not necessarily coming from my eyes if u know what i mean.   but while we are waiting for the stink to clear, maybe i can help u choose a father's day card from my mom's etsy shop because this year i made four different styles that say different stuff in them and father's day is not this weekend but the next on June 17th so it will be here before u know it and if you do not have your cards already, you do not want to wait too long to buy them otherwise who knows what the post office might do because they still are not happy that me n duk duk tried to send his cousin poopie snakes in what we did not know at the time was a perforated container on a very hot and rainy day and needless to say that did not go over the way we planned and we had to say goodbye to our wii for a while. 







oh, and did i also mention that since me and duk duk will be pirating the seven seas this summer, that depending on we are, we might not be able to celebrate unicorn appreciation day in person this year??  if you are also in the same position then u might also want to send a unicorn appreciation day card  and lucky for you we made some of those too. because our unicorn appreciation day is set for July 29th but everybuddy knows u celebrate unicorn appreciation day every day. :)

well thank you for keeping me company and holding your breath for so long.  i will c u tomorrow! :)

4 comments:

Jasper + Amy said...

I just bought my uncle a father's day card!! YAY!!

*Jasper

Steph & Charlie said...

Charlie had me get my card nice and early to make sure we sent it to my Dad! We LOVE IT!!! YAY!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee thank u double much miss amy n jasper n charlie n miss steph! :) :)

HH and The Boys said...

Nice cards.... Very wonderful. Wish we had a dad to give them to.

pawhugs, Max