Monday, June 4, 2012

weekend brunch

Tiny chumley's eyes grew ten times their size when the waiter brought my apparently oversized order of focaccia french toast to our table yesterday, and I wondered for a brief second if our little lunchtime outings were turning our tiny hound into a giant sized mooch.

But then I realized that his eyes were fixed not on my entire dish, but the delicious and very humble tiny tummy sized strawberry prize.

ooooo, mom! may i pleeze have your strawberry??

Why yes, baby dog, you most certainly can. :)
 

6 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

I'm more looking and checking out that french toast! That sure does look yummy and delicious and would feel really good in MY belly right about now! I don't do strawberries...

Hugs,
Lily Bele

Bludog said...

We got lovely fresh strawberries at the farmer's market - though of you Baxter!

ShellePenn said...

I'm making the same look, but for the french toast!!

Shelle
(Milo and Dixie are taking their noon naps and couldn't be bothered to post a comment)

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee u know what everybuddy, i think i tasted some powered sugar on that strawberry and would b happy to try the french toast too!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture. Was it good?

Marene&Penny

Elizabeth said...

That looks delicious! I'm so hungry. Where did you get that?