Wednesday, July 4, 2012

my visit with lulu & happy 4th of july!

dear diary,
hooray! yesterday my friend lulu came to visit for the day and i got to show her all the favorite things i like to do in the summer, like sniff the morning air from my open window and eat my daily tomato and why, yes,  we even did a little pirate training.  well, okay it started off as pirate training but somehow it turned into a garden tea party.  which lil pink puppy n chocobot were all excited about but for me n duk duk, not so much if u know what i mean. but lulu was our guest so you know, instead of there being a lot of arrrrr mateys like i was hopin,  the conversation was all, wouldjoo like one lump or two, and, fiddle dee dee, weren't the monkey chow scones with clotted cream just deee-lightful? (okay, don't tell duk duk but yes they were and boy i hope lulu makes them again sometime. and no i do not need a sister or a girlfriend.)

anyhoo, diary, i am really glad i got to spend time with my friend lulu and i am also glad that today is the 4th of july because u know what that means - it's grillin time! and it means i must run and help my dad by licking stuff off the deck so sadly, i must now bid you a fond...

toodleydoo!
b. :)

p


5 comments:

Jane said...

Baxter, You and Lulu are so cute together. I love your little hats too. I bet your mom made those, didn't she?
Happy 4th!!!

Lorenza said...

I hope you and Lulu had a great time today!
Happy Independence Day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kerri said...

Are you absolutely sure you don't need a girlfriend? You and Lulu make a ridiculously cute pirating couple.

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee well miss jane, yes and guess what - soon they will be on etsy too so everbuddy can party like a pirate! :)

thank you lorenza!

me and duk duk are very sure miss kerri. but we are still hoping she can visit us again becuz neither of us want to swab the decks and with her long and lovely hair, lulu can swab and play all at the same time on our ship! :)

Lovable Lily said...

Oh Baxter, If I were a boy, I would sure be smitten with Lulu. She is beautiful!

After looking over your pictures very carefully, I think I do however see a little twinkle in your eye...

Hugs,
Lily Belle