Saturday, August 11, 2012

happy super snackie saturday!













well..yes, mom, super snackie saturday  is a real holiday because i saw it right on our desk calendar!  and mostly, i think it is one of those holidays where u  just eat a lot of snackies and since i saw thatchoo were busy i thought u would not mind if i helped myself to a plate from the snackie jar and well since super snackie saturday is an all day holiday u know i could not just get one and so i put  another snackie on my plate and well, then i realized i could probably eat at least one an hour if i paced myself you know so i got out more and that is when i saw we still had cheezy hearts left whichoo said we were out of back when i first had to start dieting and well i did not want them to go bad and so i sprinkled those on too and well yep here is my super saturday snackie plate and like i said i do plan on eating them throughout the day but if u would like to help me i would be more than happy to share. :) :)




4 comments:

Bludog said...

You should put your antler on there! Thank heavens Lulu has gone home - she can have her own Super Snackie Saturday at her own house.

kalyxcorn said...

u know, funny thing about that antler miss bludog. i do not understand why but after she left, it was not so interesting anymore. and well maybe, because i will be seeing lulu again tomorow bcuz she is checking into the Motel Park n Bark and if she says she did not get to celebrate super snackie saturday, well maybe we can convince mom to celebrate it for her and well u know, we could help her with her snackie plate if u know what i mean. how are molly, max, n honey spending their super snackie saturday? :)

Jane said...

Baxter if your mom sees your full snackie plate you may have to put a few back. I think it is nice of you to want to share snackies with Lulu tomorrow.

Lovable Lily said...

I think my Mommy missed the memo that today was super snackie saturday and all. Maybe, just MAYBE if I show her your blog today she will believe me! Golly I hope it works Baxter bcuz your plate is looking mighty good right about now....

Hugs,
Lily Belle