Friday, August 17, 2012

me so sleepy

A bit of a head cold got me up early yesterday morning, so I figured what better way to make the most of things by waking tiny chumley up, so that we could go walkies and he could be the early dog who got chase his bunnies.   Only we didn't find any bunnies on our walkies, and no sooner did we make it back inside did the little kielbasa decide this early morning schtick was not for him.

oh me so sleeepy.  please hold my calls and reschedule my meetings for the day, wontchoo mom? :)
 

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

I just love seeing what you and Baxter are up too. Thanks.

Lovable Lily said...

Did you catch that nasty cold from Nola's Mommy? She's got one too.

We agree, those early mornings are for the birds...

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee thank u miss lizzy!

hello lily belle and muffin (muffin? i think my dad needs to catch me up on things, or i need new glasses!!) - my mom thinks she might have gotten her cold from the little misses but she feels just the same for nola's mom. it is never fun. i hope u have a wonderful weekend! :)

Jasper + Amy said...

Such a sweet little sleepy doxie. Although you look a little like "hybernation dachshund"... :)

AMY ANN said...

Sweet dreams.