Friday, November 16, 2012

etsy fresh: 8 days of dachshund christmas variety set

Hello friends! Just wanted to pop in for a moment and share the latest happy addition to the etsy shop - the long awaited 8 days of dachshund holiday mixed set!   As time permits,  hopefully sook I'll be working on another special edition blank card note set so stay tuned. :)
PS - my dad is doing much better but is still hospitalized. Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers. I honestly believe they made all the difference in the world. I haven't had a chance to catch up yet on messages, but know I appreciate them all and they are an especially bright spot in my day. Happy week before Thanksgiving! :)

6 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

We're still going to keep your Grandpa in our good thoughts and prayers Baxter! You can count on us Doxie's for that.

Your cards are very pretty this year. Mommy took our pictures this year again and really likes how they turned out. She will post it on our blog on Christmas morning.

Hope that you have a great day my furend.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Jane said...

Great news about your granddad Baxter! I think I will order a few more cards soon. I see a new one I believe. Have a fun Friday.

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Great news- will keep you and your family in our prayers

pugfish said...

So glad to hear your Dad is doing better. Have a good Holiday sending blessings your way!
Elissa upstate NY
Sissygirl, Joey and Bucky

Hannalei said...

Yay for doing better!! *hugs*

Those are some stinking cute cards too!! I love me some Baxter!!
~ Sarah & the Weens

Super Buck said...

Hope dad makes a full recovery. You're doing great. Hang in there. Sharon