Sunday, June 30, 2013

city sampler: FIT to be tied


So, I told myself I wasn't going to stop by the garment district before we left.  I don't really need anything, and my studio shelves are pretty chock full already.  But who can resist the siren call of neatly arranged aisles of buttons and zippers, or the temptation of staring at finely crafted fashion on exhibit at FIT?  Not me, apparently. But I did survive with my credit card relatively unscathed, and with enough pocket change to get a little sumptin on the way home for my big boyfriend too.


mom this yellow mug u got on clearance from anthropologie for dad is super cool but u want me and duk duk to fill it with some monkey chow milkshake or maybe a double shot iced poop mushie? and why on earth didjoo let uncle dana talk u out of getting the red one too, with dog wearing the fez on it?  fezzes are cool!! :)


7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

oh cute mug!
love the zipper photo too!

Jasper + Amy said...

Yipee!! Mom just ordered 2 for a Christmas present. :)

*Jasper

Unknown said...

That IS a super cute mug! I love it!

susanq said...

Love the mug! Headed to Anthro to get some! Hope they aren't sold out! Thanks for the post Baxter...super cute!

Lovable Lily said...

OMD! We want one too!! That is the cutest thing.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

kalyxcorn said...

thank u miss elizabeth!

ooh u someone is so gonna love that miss amy n jasper!

thank u miss aida and miss susanq and lily belle! i hope everybuddy got what they wanted! i did not even see them at my anthropologie before.

Ed and Jill said...

I ordered one online and received it last week - so adorable!!

Thanks for sharing :)