Sunday, March 2, 2014

brooches & pooches







Yippee! I learned a lot from the brooch class I took last weekend.  The possibilities are one size fits all endless, I think.  And very dachshundable. Not that you might be able to tell that from these brooches I finished this past week, but hopefully patience will be rewarded.













Patience is something that tiny chumley has had to have had in abundance this past week, sweet little boy that he was waiting for me to finish sawing this or hammering that. Til finally, he senses I am done, and then he becomes larger than life. :)







mom, now that these pins are finished and u are waiting to get supplies to finish the other stuff we are working on, can we please go to the pet store and get my cootie vaccine booster? little miss sarah's mom said cassie might be ready to play with other dogs as soon as monday afternoon and that is tomorrow. :) :)






1 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Maybe we can look forward to seeing some of the dachshundable pins in Mom's Etsy shop soon?