Saturday, March 1, 2014

etsy fresh: some super cool new cards


Hello my friends, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter.  Today I'm going to tell you about one the new cards I just put in my mom's etsy shop, because, well, mom said I cannot tell you about me and duk duk and chocobot and lulu the tiger and lil pink puppy's friday night stinkapolooza until after the stink is gone from the family room carpet.  Which might be a while, because it was that kind of super stink. And I can only tell you about one card because that is all I have time for.  On account of the stink abatement protocols, which went into effect at 19:00 hours yesterday night.  Because of stinkapalooza.

Anyhoo, this is my super cool new congratulations card, which has a very special surprise in it.  I will not spoil it here but if you clicky clicky here you can see the listing and see for yourself what's inside.  Needless to say, this would be a super card for, you know, times when u want to help someone celebrate an achievement, like, graduating from school, or saving up enough gummy worms to buy a new pedal car, or maybe they asked a special girl to stand over there and she said yes. Or maybe they got accepted into the secret stink society, or, they finally wrote their report on walruses! Or, maybe your friend got a promotion at work, or maybe they won the guess whose foofie super nationals, or well, u know, stuff.  Like how maybe me and duk duk and lulu the tiger and lil pink puppy finally got the stink our of our family room carpet.  Which will be an incredible accomplishment indeed.




My name is Baxter your roving rover reporter, wishing you the superest of Saturdays! 


ps - if you would like to see the other new cards in my shop, u can click here on any of the following linky links: anniversary card, unicorn appreciation day friendship card, and my hello friend postcard (which is not new but never before really offered for sale because I have been including them with orders, but some friends have been asking for me to offer it so they could buy more and so there u have it! ) .  okay, time to get back to stink abatement duties.  toodleydoo! :)


0 comments: