Thursday, January 19, 2012

baxter and duk duk's amazing circus show: the great snackie toss

dear diary,
well even though chocobot does not know when his circus bear friends are coming back to town, me n duk duk thought it would be a great idea to start developing new act and games for our circus. and u know how there is always a ring toss at the circus midway?  well we thought why not make it one better and make it a snackie toss!  so of course yeah u know we had to practice that game yesterday.  here is a video from our first practice training sessions (and yeah u can even watch it in HD if u want - just clicky on the gear to change the viewing quality!)




hee hee, yeah i am so hoping to improve on my personal best and mom says so long as me n duk duk do not post any more poopie pictures to facebook then she would be happy to train with us every day at lunch. yippee!! toodley-doo! b. :)

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

yup. lots more practice! have fun!

SassySashadoxie said...

Now, that looks like some yummy fun. Now, how do I convince Mommy to give me more than one snackie at a time to practice with. Gots to think on that.

Keep practicing Baxter. I bet you can make it to a 100 snackies in a row if your mommy will let you. heehee.

Anonymous said...

Brovo!! Bravo!!
Encore! Encore!

<3

- Hildy

Jasper + Amy said...

Bravo Baxter!! Great job!! I'm good at catching treats too, maybe I can join your circus?? I'm not sure what my record is, I'll have mom practice with me when she gets home from work:)

*Jasper

M.A said...

If I were you and duk duk I would pretend that I didn't know how to catch to maximize the number of snackies per session... But... That's just me! Heeeheeehee!

Lorenza said...

More practice means more treats, right?
Yes! You need more practice!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

how fun! i must tell my mom that i want to catch snackies too.

Anonymous said...

Baxter - you are a real dog!! I was beginning to think maybe you were a stuffed dachshund that your Mommy just posed and took pictures of. You pose so pretty I figured you couldn't be real. But, I see you are real, really real.
You are adorable little man, just adorable.

Marene&Ali

What did your Mom decide about the calendar??

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee thank u miss jeanne and hildy!

well sasha, if it is anything like we do here, u can just use your meal to practice with! :)

yes jasper do join our circus - the more the merrier!! :)

yep i totally agree lorenza!! :)

oh do try pretty nelli! it is very fun.

hee hee yes i am real miss marene and ali. i have the poopie snakes to prove it. me do not remember the calendar question but if it is what she thinks it is, she worked it out! u can convo her on etsy for the details if u want :)