Tuesday, August 18, 2009

this little piggy found something cool

It's me, Baxter again, with part three of my roving rover reporter report. Today it's all about stuff! My mom and I never know what we are going to find at the flea market, but she says we can always count on finding interesting people and interesting things. I can't really say too much about the things cuz a lot of the stuff are way up high on tables where I can't get to it. Stuff like old glassware and costume jewelry and rusty tools and books. But there are people that have so much stuff that they have to put some on the ground where even I can check out and give my mom feedback. As you can see I wasn't too jazzed about what I was seeing at my level that day, but most of the stuff is for humans anyway. This is me being a good boy and just waiting with my dad while my mom shopped. (My mom says dad was being a good boy, too.)



There's always somebody selling fruits and vegetables. They even had giant boxes of ripe bananas for a dollar. If it were cooler out my mom woulda bought it and made tons of banana bread, but cause it's summer she didn't wanna heat up the kitchen with all that baking. This is me with the watermelon mom bought for two bucks.




So that wraps up my roving rover report. We're just gonna walk back now to where we parked. I really appreciate you taking the time to follow me on this journey through the flea market. Like I was sayin most of the stuff here is for humans so I didn't really buy anything but I still had a good...



whoa, CHECK this out! I didn't even know they made cars my size. Suh-WEET ride.



Oh PLEEEEEZE can I drive it?? PULEEEEEEEEEEZE?



to be continued....

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
That car was just for you! Did you have the chance to ride it??
We don't have flea markets here. We have seen them only in tv programs.
Watermelon!! I love it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Taffy said...

Oh! I hope you got to buy the car...you could come pick me up and take me to the movies. Will your Mom let you go on car dates? I don't know if mine will but if not, I know how to sneak out!
Snuggles,
Twix

chloejessica said...

I guess you can tell I like your blog! I need to know where you get your harnesses? They are so cute! Chloe has a pink one but it is getting worn out! :)

kalyxcorn said...

hiya cloejessica! I don't know if you'll reread this post for my comment so I'll try n remember to post on your blog, too. I make all of Baxter's harnesses and hope to take some custom orders in the near future but if you're crafty in a sewy kind of way, read my post on harnesses because there are a couple of patterns out there that aren't as work intensive as mine. Or maybe we could work out a trade sometime! I am slowly getting my etsy up... :)