Saturday, February 27, 2010

my buddy pretzel

dear diary,
guess what - i ran into one of my twinsie buddies, pretzel! pretzel is pretty cool, he's about my age and has this scar on his snout from when he got into something and had to get stitches. stitches! i am really envious but then again at least i have a tattoo, so i guess we are even when it comes 2 impressin da ladies. but pretzel also goes running with his mom, can u believe it? i like 2 run short distances so i don't think i could keep up with him if i had 2. which is ok, cuz mom said she couldn't run very far either and i only want 2 keep up with her.

well, diary, i know mom is still gone but if i'm countin right, i only have 5 more days til she gets back. maybe me n dad can watch more cartoons so i can work on more riddles.

toodles!
b.

6 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Geeee WHIZ!! You have a TAT????
What does it say??? Is it a picture of a CUTE dachshund girrrrl???
all I have is a CHIP in my shoulder.

old lady said...

gBoy my mom got sentimental (think that's a little like crazy right?) when she saw Pretzel in your blog. That was the name of the standard doxie she had when she was young (yeah like I believe she was young!!). Every once in a while she compares me to him. I think I win - I must because she gives me treats! Sounds like you had fun - keep on.

Rhett (the handsome mini that refuses to go in a baby carriage and where baby clothes like Pretzel used to do)

mamamouseiam said...

I hope "boys' week at Baxter's" is going well. Tell dad that he's doing a fine job with blog upkeep!

Jiorji said...

oh noez!!! Baxter your mom's gone again?!?! awww :(

are you enjoy fun time with your dad? Are you watching silly guy movies and eating lots of treats?? :D

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
Sure it was great to meet your friend Pretzel!
I am sure you are having a great time with your Dad!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

hee - my mom says my tat is an "n" for when the people neutered me (hey what's that?) but when I look in the mirror it looks like a Z so it is my mark of zorro!

it was tons of fun hangin with my dad - he even let me sleep in his lap on a pillow while he was on conference calls. but no block of cheese for either of us. what up wit dat??

ha! my mom and dad think i'll go in a stroller maybe when i am older and can't get around so well but now that i know rhett doesn't care for it (or wear clothes!) maybe i have some room to negotiate.

hugs,
b