Friday, May 21, 2010

downward dog

Tiny chumley has been a trooper this week, hanging tight in his blankie cave while my crafty hands made all sorts of things, and happily gobbling up treats for his modeling endeavors. Yesterday, I put the finishing touches on this, a special order yoga mat bag that might just well hold the little kielbasa. Alas, as much as I wanted to test my theory, Baxter's ears and eyes proclaimed, "Oh pleeeze no. Not in front of the squirrels." Pint sized pride, from our little downward dog.

7 comments:

Kerri said...

I foresee custom-order doxie totes in your future ...

design_girl said...

What a fantastic idea for a yoga bag. This could very well be a hot seller. I love the idea, and your creativity makes them beautiful! Of course, a sausage carrier sounds pretty fun too!...I'm not sure if my doxies would go for it...but who knows? :)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Yep, I can see some dachshunds in carry totes. Sort of like a
SHIVER... hot dog in a bun thingy.
PeeS... In my house we actually call those TUBE STEAKS to keep down the Fear Factor. hehehe

kalyxcorn said...

hee - Baxter likes to be ready for the chase. If ever I did make him a carry bag, it'd need like an emergency rip cord that would open an inflatable safety slide, like on an airplane, so he could slide down and go after those squirrels!

Hannalei said...

The tote is beautiful. I've been wanting a sling for my BeBe but the ones I've seen look uncomfy and others are just beyond my budget. He likes to be toted around and close to me at all times. Such a big baby. So I could see where you could go with that.

Baxter is handsome as always. Such a beautiful boy. XoXo

sio said...

Can we look forward to more items like this when you come to the Bucktown art fest here in Chicago in August??!!

Lorenza said...

The tote is pawesome!
Yes... it looks perfect size for Baxter!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza