Sunday, August 8, 2010

beware of the undertroll


Hey, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter here, reporting to you today from my morning walkies to the park. Now, normally I do walkies in the evening, but it was so nice out this morning and it was only gonna get hotter, so my mom n dad n me decided to walk now and one thing led to another and now here I am at the top of the steps to my favorite neighborhood trail. This trail is really nice cuz it's shaded, and there is even a bridge that crosses over a little creek. Can you believe I was once afraid of the bridge on account of somethin grabbin my hindpaw between the slats a long time ago? Silly me. I thought it was the troll monster but now I know better. It was sasquatch. I know cuz I saw him on the Six Million Dollar Man. But now I am not afraid even of him cuz mom always brings my treats with us on walkies and if we are ever in a bind like that again, I will ask her to throw my treats at him and while he is eating them I would bite his ankle then run as fast as my four legs will take me. Which is pretty fast, cuz I can outrun my dad easy peasy.

Anyways, boo hoo, no sasquatch sightings this time, but it is just as well cuz now that I am home I am really really pooped. Um, tired. The poopies I will do later, but not on camera, know what I mean? Anyways, I think I will spend the rest of this afternoon sleeping. This is Baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you the happiest of Sundays! :)



5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Glad you had a nice early walkie, Baxter!
Here is hot 24/7 these days... so... not lots of long walkies for me!
Have a pawesome sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Gee Baxter, why wouldn't you want to do a Pooping Picture?? Puddles Duddles Barrel Butt does it all the time. hehehe

kalyxcorn said...

hee - i hear u on the hot walkies, Lorenza. i cannot wait til fall when we can go long walkies every day anytime! :)

well on the whole pooping picture thing, u see, duk duk has this thing about pranking me and well, let's just say i don't wanna see THAT on a billboard whenever i finally get to visit new york city! plus who knows what the squirrels would do. i barely have enough cred with them as it is!

Hannalei said...

LOL @ Frankie & Bax's comments. Hilarious.

Glad you have a nice Walk and no monsters nibbled your toes. :)

Kerri said...

Who wouldn't want to nibble on those paws?