Thursday, January 20, 2011

carpe buyem

My homecoming toothbrush incident? Nothin compared to the surprising uber mound of stuff that greeted Big Boyfriend in the foyer when I unpacked my car the next day.



Yep, some serious poundage. These next few days will be busy as I try to plan what to make and rearrange the house to make room for all my treasures, and soon it will be time once again to make make make! So exciting!

Peekypoos as soon as I dig out of the foyer. Most of the goodies are for making handbags and scarves but there are some coolio trims for duds and even some outrageously fab headgear that I can't wait to modify to fit a doxie!!

6 comments:

Bludog said...

Doxie headgear! OK, you've got my attention ... can't wait to hear more about that!

HH and The Boys said...

Can't wait to see what you make out of all that.... It's gonna be exciting!!!

pawhugs, Max

Texas The Doxie said...

I love that Baxter is on top of all the bags! Too cute!

kalyxcorn said...

hee, max I can't wait either - but first i need to dig out a work space!! :)

oh yes, blu dog, i sure hope i can jigger it up to work right. poor chum'll once again be doin the girly girl thing...

hi texas! yeah I suspect baxter was hoping there'd be a little something more edible in all those bags!

Keren Hening said...

"How much is that chumley in the foyer . . .
. . . The one with the velvet brown eyes?"


Auntie Keren

X0X0X

Lorenza said...

Wow!
Sounds like busy times ahead!
Sure your mom got lots of pawesome things to work with!
Let us know about them, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza