Wednesday, February 16, 2011

dog and duk self entertainment

dear diary,
u know how you sometimes wake up and think it's going to be a just another normal day waiting hours on end for walkies and so you go hang with your best friend duk duk and then u both just happen to see that your mom's scanner is on and nobody is around to tell u you not to play with it? well, let's just say yesterday was one of those days and hee hee hee hee hee o what fun we had! everything was goin swell til duk duk smudged the scanner then i tried to clean it off with my nose and that left an even bigger mess that mom couldn't miss and then when she found out she made us clean the scanner and my toybox and make our beds, which u know, was kind of a big deal now that i like my beds all nice n slobby.

but still it was all totally worth it cuz looky! i only wish i could've scanned my tushie too but dang if it was hard enough tryin to balance myself on duk duk's shoulders all the while he was tryin to hit the scan button. maybe next time we can get the other duks to help out. which i hope is really soon!



well today i am going to help mom and uncle dana rake and clean the garage today so i best finish my breakfast and get going.


toodley-doo!
b.

15 comments:

M.A said...

ooohhh duk duk I'm not sure I was supposed to see your tushie!!!!

HH and The Boys said...

I love those pictures of your paws... and duk duk's tush...

super.

pawhugs, Max

Annie's Mama said...

Baxter, that is gorgeous dog art! The duk-duk art, welll.....

Buddy VP said...

Priceless!
I think I see a new doxie art medium :) Hope my Mom doesn't see this and get any ideas.
Thanks for the smile

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, mom thinks everybuddy should consider making scans of their paws - it's the modern way of doing those plaster prints, but without all the mess!! :)

Unknown said...

Baxter, I love your art wor. I think tat I am going to scan Binkie's and Josie's paw prints (not sure about Jedi (golden retriever) and make a collage for my desk. Please thank your mom for the great idea!

Ruby and Penny said...

Those pics are way cool Baxter. We especially like the duk duk bum.
Love Ruby & Penny

3 doxies said...

Hahahahahah...OMD, I is so glads I came to see dis today! I see duk duk's butt...hehehe! Baxter, dis was a brilliant idea. I think you has just started a trend.

My mum knows a lady dat copied her doxie's butt cuz they was bored too.

Puddles

Bludog said...

SQUEEEEEEE

Whit said...

What precious paws, I could just kiss 'em!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, if u got 'em, scan 'em!! and kiss them after!! :) b

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
Sure you and duk duk had lots of fun playing with the scanner!
And let me tell you... you got pawesome pics of it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Red Dachshund said...

Awww, I love dog paws :-) Very cute!

angie said...

so stinking cute!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, i've always loved stink and cute in the same sentence. it's so, me! :) b