Thursday, March 3, 2011

i will bend like a reed in the wind










dear diary,
boy, hidin from duk duk all day took some serious effort! i am so glad i earned my camo for canines badge in pup scouts cuz those skills totally came in handy.

whoops! i think i hear duk duk coming so i best get back to hiding.  hope u have a swell thursday! later today i guess i will need to face the music with duk duk but i am thinking maybe before that i should go dig up some worms from the backyard for him, just to help smooth things over.

toodley-doo!
b.   :)




ps - mom says a day without a picture of me is like a day without sunshine, and even though it is really me under here and it was sunny out, i guess to make mom happy, here is another picture of me. taken when the coast was clear and after i took tinky outside.  cuz i know u would want to know that. :)

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Baxter, you are a wonderful dog! You remind me of my little boy, Gus. :) You have a fantastic mommy! (I'm sure you know that without anyone telling you) Tell her how much I appreciate her blog, o.k.?

Annie's Mama said...

Your mom is right about that sunshine, Baxter!

kalyxcorn said...

aw thank u miss jackie!! sometime if u think if it, may i see a picture of gus? cuz with a name like that i am sure he is a cutie pie!

hi annie and annie's mom! :)

Jackie said...

Dear Baxter's mommy,
Here is a picture of my handsome boy, Gus :) As you can see, he is the 'king of the world' :)
p.s. hope the thumbnail picture appears...was not sure how to get it on my comment...

kalyxcorn said...

oooh he's a cutie pie!!! :)

Unknown said...

"You got my head shot - I'm exploring my feminine side! About le toilette - a little teeny, teeny, tiny TMI, o.k.?" Guinness

Lorenza said...

Your mom is soooo right, Baxter!
And that is a pawesome picture of you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza