Saturday, March 5, 2011

note to self

With me usually the one galavanting off on bizcations, it is rare that I am the one left alone with the little kielbasa.  Rare, that I become the sole provider of all that this little sausage boy might need.   Which is how I ended up needing to make a very important note to myself yesterday after I dropped Big Boyfriend off at the airport.  Take out the little kielbasa.

Now, I'm not saying we don't often go outside during the day when Big Boyfriend is working, but that's totally different. When tiny chumley and I are usually outside, we are lost in our little magical world, exploring intriguing smells and excavating for buried treasure.  Chasing squirrels and barking at bassetts.  Never in a million years would it cross either of our minds that one certain little doxie just might need to do his business.   Poopies and pee pees are in dad's realm, and that's just the way it has been, the way it is.  And the way Baxter expects it.  Mom + outside = play, Dad + outside = poop n pee.  Which means, come to think of it that, there will be two of us making notes to ourselves this weekend.  Me, to remember to take Baxter out to do his business, and Baxter, to remember that he needs to do his business when in the presence of his mom.  When both of us would rather be sleeping in the sun, waiting for dad to come home.


6 comments:

Alicia said...

Good thing to have your priorities identified. Plenty of time for business and pleasure, I'm sure!

No sunshine for us today, so enjoy it if you have some.

Baxter said...

hee hee, we did! mom took me thrift store shopping before it got cloudy out. it is supposed to rain tomorrow. boo hoo.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
We are so used to our routines, right?
I don't have that poo-pee problem... unless my bathroom is not clean enough for me!
But, on walkies... if my mom does not come out with me... I would not come out either! Hmmm...
Have a great saturday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kerri said...

Hope y'all are getting your notes coordinated!

Is Big Boyfriend checking in on Little Boyfriend via the spycam?

HH and The Boys said...

Yup... that's where kitty litter comes in handy... No thought involved and it's not connected to one person. Want me to send you some, Baxter?

pawhugs, Max

kalyxcorn said...

hi lorenza! i hope u have a swell sunday!

yes miss kerri mom and i both got on track. but no need for the spycam when mom is home cuz then we can just skype with dad! why they won't let me use the computer when they aren't home is beyond me. cuz then they wouldn't need the spycam!

oooh, hey u know my uncle smidge used to use doggy kitty litter, just like kitties! only his litter was bigger. i would like kitty litter but really would love it best if it already came with buried treasures! :)