Sunday, March 6, 2011

sunday morning bliss

Sunday morning TV was slim pickins in the days before cable television entered our household, and I remember as a kid resorting to seemingly desperate measures.  Watching CBS News Sunday Morning with Charles Kuralt, which always ended with a 60 second nature scene.  A moment of contemplative zen that I couldn't appreciate back then, because at least when I was young, it was all about the noise and excitement.

Thankfully, I've outgrown all that.  And nowadays I am thankful for the nature scenes that I am lucky enough to encouter, especially the ones that unfold every day, right inside my house.



10 comments:

Lorenza said...

Happy Sunday!
Happy Feet??
My mom feels the same with me all the time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kerri said...

B, were you chasing bunnies or dancing?

HH and The Boys said...

Sunday Morning Bliss!!! love it... It's put me in the mood for a Sunday nap.

pawhugs, Max

Bludog said...

We had a big lab named Jeb who used to wag his tail - thunk it against the floor - in his sleep if my mother said his name.

Does Baxter bark in his sleep? Molly barks, a sound like little soap bubbles popping.

Unknown said...

That was so cute!

kalyxcorn said...

hi lorenza! happy feet, happy toes!! :)

hmmmm, i dunno miss kerri, probably both and at the same time!! u know how dreams can get!!

i totally understand max. it is raining now and i am totally snoozin on mom's lap!

aw, mom says that is so sweet, miss bludog. mom says she can tell when i am chasing bunnies cuz i mwoof in that high pitched bark i do, but only it's muffled. but sometimes, i bark enough to wake myself up.

hee, hee, thank u miss Jess!

hope u all are having a wonderful sunday!! :)

Whit said...

I love watching Milo dream. Those cute little legs! I also love when he starts snoring, and the occasional tongue-sucking!

It definitely fills me with the warm fuzzies!

Kerri said...

"Dances with Bunnies"?

Alicia said...

Squeeee!

kalyxcorn said...

squeeeeee! oh wait, what are we squeeing at again? doesn't matter, it's just so fun to squeee!!

goodnight everybuddy!! :) b