Saturday, February 11, 2012

thank u :)

dear diary,
even though i started off this week not so swell with a fizzy tummy, look at how lucky i got by the end of it!  yep, that's right, my friend oskar sent me bear biscuits! and yeah u know i could tell that package that came in the mail was 4 me.   me n duk duk cannot wait to try catching a bear with them, but just 2 be sure i had to taste test them to make sure they were going to work. and they were delicious!!  thank u so much oskar and miss alicia!

well diary, speaking of fizzy tummies i have 2 spend at least part of this weekend catching up on all the schoolwork i missed which is sort of a bummer because if we do catch a bear this weekend, well i guess duk duk will have to be very persuasive on his own about why the bear should stick around to join our circus act this year.

anyhoo, i hope u r having a wonderful saturday!! :)

toodley-doo!
b. :)

8 comments:

Alicia said...

I've seen pictures of circus bears, so I hope that you can find one that will love to join your troupe, and be paid in Bear Biscuits!

Little buddy,
Oskar

Jane said...

I hope your Saturday is wonderful too Baxter! Stay warm.

Ruby and Penny said...

Baxter, good luck with the Bear Catching. Can't wait to see if you catch one.
Have you thought of where it will live and what you will feed it?
Love Ruby & Penny

Oskar said...

Hey dude, I'm Oskar. It's nice to meet you!

I'd love for you to check out my blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com. We'd love to feature you, it's a great way to make new friends.

If you're interested you can contact me at PBU at comcast dot net.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

kalyxcorn said...

i hope so oskar, but at the rate i have been eating the bear biscuits, i hope he also likes monkey chow. the biscuits are very very tasty!! :)

thank u miss jane. me stayed warm becuz me did not go walkies - phew! but boy is it still windy out.

well ruby and penny, as i mentioned to oskar i hope he will also like monkey chow, but if not he can have some of my fishy biscuits bcuz i saw that bears hunt 4 fish and well u know, better the bear eat fish that try 2 eat me u know? and as for where he can stay, methoughts under our deck would be nice. at least until he is poopie trained like me. :)

thank u oskar. i visited your blog and was so happy 2 see my friend dachshund nola on there. she is so fun! :)

Keren Hening said...

"Auntie Keren sayz bears are Om-nee-vores and dat means dey eat eberyting, including weeners, so she sayz be careful 'n' ask if it's a grizzly bear cuz dey r kinda mean 'n' grizzly but iffn it's a teddy bear den u r in luck!

An' teddy bears LOVE monkey chow an dey are great circus bears so i'd go for one iffn i were u!"

Guinness

kishiko said...

Hi Baxter!
Thes biscuits look yummy!
Have a nice weekend too!
Kisses
Matilda

HH and The Boys said...

I'm not a bear, but those biscuits look good. Hope you catch a bear.

pawhugs, Max