Sunday, June 3, 2012

i've pooped everywhere man










Why hello, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter.  Reporting to you today from one of my favorite places to bark at dogs and snitch floor corn, the flea market.  I'm here today not only bcuz it is such a wonderful day out, but because my friend Mister Randy is here and he is not only very interesting to visit with, but he always has such interesting things.  This is his booth, right here behind me.  Yeah, my dad is carrying me.











Now, you never know what you will find at Mister Randy's booth, butchoo can bet you will always find something.  I did.  But I cannot tell you about it just yet bcuz it is a surprise. But I can tell you that Mister Randy travels all over the backroads of our country and not only finds interesting things but interesting people and tasty food to eat, and he even posts very cool pictures about them on his blog, I've Been Everywhere Man, whichoo can also likey on Facebook as Jersey Picker.  Who knows, I might even show up on there soon bcuz as u can see in the lower left picture, he was trying to take a picture of me when I got all Barney Barko on a big dog that I spied just behind him.  Yeah I showed him. That big dog, not Mister Randy.



Anyhoo, I had a very fine time and I think you would too so if you have a flea market near you and the weather is nice, why not go for a walkie and talkie and if you are lucky, you might even get to make new friends as cool as Mister Randy.  Or at least sniff a new doxie tushie or two. 


This is Baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you a very smelly Sunday! :)

3 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

OMD! I've just gotta check out his blog! I can't imagine what you bought at the flea market, but I'm sure hoping it's that concrete deer head that I spied in your picture. I know that my Mommy would have scarfed that right up for our back yard.

So happy to see you are feeling soooo much better Baxter!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

Lorenza said...

I know you find the best things there!
Glad you met nice friends!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

HELLO! said...

Oh what a blast! Glad you showed that big dog! BOL! Looks like the flea market was a hit! :) Happy Monday! :0)
~Weinerful Gang~